Throwing a Wine Tasting Party in Hong Kong

There's no sweet way to welcome spring by throwing a party. Technically I threw this party below to welcome fall back in October, but who's counting? Wine parties work for all seasons. Cheers to spring!

Inspiration for decor.










Great item to have on hand if you are at all klutzy like me (available at wine shops and Bed Bath & Beyond in the states, Oliver's Grocery here in HK):
I did a wine tasting party at a little wine shop, as my flat is a bit crowded for a party. You could easily do this out of your home (and wish I could have). It was a small crowd as my b-day always falls around a Hong Kong holiday.













My Pinterest creation-yes!


Don't mind if I do







Looking to do a wine party of your own in Hong Kong?  We had it at Margaret Rivers (Soho location), but there are also a few other vendors around town who can help you out:


Adelaid Cellar Door 
801, 8/F Tai Yau Building, 181 Johnston Rd, Wanchai,Hong Kong 
www.adelaidecellardoor.com.hk

Margaret Rivers Wines
48 Caine Road, Central, Hong Kong
5 St. Francis Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong
www.mrwineshop.com

Portrait Wine
31 Staunton Street, Central, Hong Kong
www.portraitwinery.com


Cheers!!!

Comments

Popular Posts