Bali Easter 2015: Work Trip

My work trip to Bali before the fam arrived. I basically run around all over Bali meeting with hotel and villas. Here are few highlights from all my tours and meetings.

The Mulia, Nusa Dua







 Conrad




Lunch at the Conrad's Eight Degrees (Bali is 8 degrees south of the equator-hot!)


Wedding Chapel. I think I may need to renew my vows here.


Almost all the major hotels in Bali have some sort of kids club. Great for when you want a short (or long) break to just have time with the hubby.

Sofitel


Bali Studio near my villa


 Gotta love the dog walker. Guess we know how he stays so slim.

I really regret not buying this shirt!

The Elysian




Le Meredian


Anatara Uluwatu







 Nothing says spa like a banana, right?

Anatara Seminyak


 View from the roof.




Holiday Inn Benoa





Check out Little Steps recommendations for more recommendations:


Comments

Popular Posts