Boho Betty Party

Anyone who knows me knows I have a problem when it comes to buying jewelry. I discovered a small jewelry company when I moved to Hong Kong (through Sassy) and I just fell in love with it. A local designer that sells online online and at the occasional trade show around town (she is opening a permanent showroom in HK this December). I went to one of her shows recently and thought it would be great to have a party to showcase her jewels in a private home. Case in point, I invited the girls over for a private party featuring Boho Betty Bracelets.


Boho Betty is a young fun innovative company, borne out of the love of the finest things.  The bracelet collection has been designed to cross all age ranges so there is something for everyone for every occasion. Super fun to mix and match.

Star Gazer Wrap from the new collection
Star Gazer

 
We set up the goods




So many choices! Hard to make a decision!


All the girls joined the fun


What's a party without food and cocktails? Thanks Momma B for my new sectional platter!



Trying to keep the bracelets organized
Such cute packaging

My purchase

Thanks everyone for coming. It was great fun! I will try to do another one before Christmas!

All items avaible online (they ship internationaly): http://www.boho-betty.com/

 Next Hong Kong show is tomorrow, Tuesday, June 19th. Hosted by Aroxta events
12:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PT)
Hyde, 1 Lyndhurst Terrace
Central, Hong Kong
Rebecca (left, Boho Betty) and her friend Louisa

Comments

Popular Posts