Just in time for Easter- Easy Eggs Nest recipe

Eggs Nest (also known as Haystacks)
Great recipe that is easy and kid friendly! I was supposed to make these with my niece when she came to visit, but somehow we ran out of time. And as I am trying to clear my pantry, I just had to make them. I know my co-workers will be happy as I haven't baked for them in awhile.

- 11 oz pkg of Butterscotch morsels
- 3/4 cup peanut butter-creamy or crunchy (I made mine with crunchy)
- 5 oz can of chow mein noodle
- Jelly beans or other egg candies for decoration
- Yields 20

- Spray bowl or pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butterscotch and peanut butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in noodles.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper and place jelly beans on immediately. Cool and harden.
-If you have a silpat-they work great for these!


And if this fails, there is always chocolate dipped peeps. I even heard that Publix sells these now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts