Spring arrives in NYC!

To all my Atlanta friends, I realize that you have been basking in the warm spring weather for quite some time now. I was really jealous of your warm weather as I watched the people sweating at the Masters yesterday and seeing all the green around them. But fear not New Yorkers, our spring is arriving as we speak. Today's high of 72 is even further proof that old man winter has left the building. I only wore a light jacket today and am so excited to break out the spring wardrobe once again. My sister and niece joined me in NYC this past weekend, so it was the perfect opportunity to be trigger happy and look like a tourist.


Jordan doing her best to look like a New Yorker.







Matt- what do you think of this look?










And who doesn't love the NY Dog Walkers- I am always impressed by how well behaved all the dogs seem to be.

Comments

Popular Posts