Shoshanna Sample Sale NYC- Nov 9th and 10th

Alas another fabulous sample sale in NYC that I will miss. This is one that falls into my top 5 NYC Sales list. SERIOUS mark downs. I snagged a fab dress last spring that I plan on rocking to my rehearsal dinner this April. Yes, I am slightly crazy that I bought a dress 11 months before the event, but I had to have it. I think I literally paid $35 for it since it had a slight snag near the zipper (which my alteration man fixed for $5). Get over there and check it out!!!


Don't live in NYC? Snag a weekend look at a fraction of the cost on Rent the Runway.

My top Shoshanna Rent the Runway pick. $50- Yes please!


Some celeb fans:







Want to be in the know about future Shoshanna sales? Head over to her homepage and sign up for email alerts.

Comments

Popular Posts