Paddywax Candles- Holiday shopping at the ATL Factory Store

I have many shopping obsession in my life. So many that sometimes I have to enforce a self imposed restriction on what I will call my "hot" items. Matt can attest to this. Some "hot" itmes include, but are not limited to pashminas/scarves, beauty products, necklaces and- candles. I just loooooove candles. Currently burning my Christmas tree scented one as I type this.

There is a great candle brand called Paddywax and their Factory store is located in Atlanta (Decatur)! Not a lot of Atlantans know about it, so I am letting you in on my secret. The Factory Store is open for the Holiday Season with additional discounts and extended hours. Just be sure to get there before the 23rd.


Great hostess gifts or last minute gifts that won't break the bank. If you make it over to Paddywax this weekend, stop by the Dekalb Farmers Market, which is practically next door. There's nothing like it! Note: the Farmers Market also has great prices on wine.

Great packaging too! I think this is one of the Christmas ones. I got one for Mom a few years ago and it lasted forever!

Santa-I would like a Bee one please!


Can't make it to the Factory Store? Paddywax candles are sold at Anthropologie, Barnes & Noble, West Elm, Whole Foods and Z Gallerie to name a few. Or order online. Check out their site for a full listing.


Paddywax Factory Store (next to Wag-A-Lot Dog Center)
235 Dekalb Industrial Way
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 378-7422
www.paddywax.com

Comments

Popular Posts