Summer Junk Olympics 2013

We hosted one more junk this season. The theme was Olympics, which was supposed to be a lot of events, but beer pong dominated the afternoon. I should have taken more photos but I was busy running around getting everyone organized for the events. Everyone was signed a random country. South Africa was the winner in the end!




First one in the water.







After a birthday celebration for Thomas, things got under way. Birthday cake made by Gillian. Yum!
 



Flip Cup Tournament begins. We played Survivor style flip cup-the only way to play!







Celebrations were in order!

Jason clearly didn't like that call.

 










1
Winner- South Africa!




 Get a room Lindsey and Michael!






 


  

Time for biggest splash competition. Unfortunately I didn't capture any of the splashes!






My Friend Chris got some of "Save the Bottle", jumping in without the bottle going under the water.





Always have to do at least one jump off the top!

 Cruising back to the main land.




Please note my homemade gold medals that Maanit is wearing. Made from the tops of cans Chicken Powder that I found at my local grocery store. I had to get creative with no Party City in the area.


Some events had ties and others had clear winners. Either way, it was an amazing day!!! Thanks for all the Olympians that participated and I hope y'all enjoyed it! I think Summer Olympics 2014 will be in order! More organized and more events! Start your training now!

I hope the amazing Captain Marco is working for Jaspas again next summer! He earned his gold medal!
Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts