Bali: Post Easter- Work Trip

After a fun Easter trip with friends, I stayed on for a few extra days for work for some meetings with hotels. These places were ridiculous!!! All these photos were just taken on my phone. No photo editing needed. 

 First meeting at the Alila Villas in Uluwatu. Gorgeous. I mean really?


Lunch down at Finn's Beach Club (part of the Semara Villa Group)









 Dinner at a great Thai place next to my hotel. The owner's sister is one of my clients.

View from the Sheraton in Kuta.

Liked this logo for Bamboo Blonde.


Found this great shoe shop! I got these wedge flip flops all leather for US$30! I should have bought in every color! It was located very close to Jari Menari which everyone seemed to know as a landmark. 



Dinner at Patty Burger. I got it with grilled chicken.


First stop of the morning.: Ayana and Rimba. Home to the famous Rock Bar.









 Next up, the Grand Nikko.

More hotels coming soon. I think maybe it was the construction of the new Ritz...can't remember.

Lunch.


Well that's a name for ya.

The Westin Nusa Dua.


Flying after Easter. This was my plane after take off. The guy in the back was only there temporally to sooth his crying baby. A nice gentleman offered me his seat in first class after seeing I was pregnant. I politely declined and I laid down and slept most of the flight. Until next time Bali!


Thank you to the L Hotel for my accommodations!

Comments

Popular Posts