Journey Through My Pregnancy

This has certainly been the year of babies in the Year of the Horse. On my side of the family with cousins and my sister, we will have 6 new babies to the family (3 boys, 3 girls) and from Matt's side, his cousins contribute 3 girls and 2 boys. Total for the year of 2014, I have 16 friends that have had babies or will have a baby before the year is over.  A mini baby boom!

The end of my pregnancy is near. Here is a quick look of my journey over the last 9 months. 

17 weeks at Gender reveal party

19 weeks

Baby at 20 weeks

21 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

24 weeks and Baby's first junk.


 25 Weeks

 26 Weeks

Baby shower in Atlanta- 28 weeks

28 weeks in Ocala with cousin Jamie (Jamie is about 2 weeks ahead of me.)

Baby at 28 weeks

 30 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks at the beach

Belly is getting huge!!!

33 weeks, chilling out after baby shower

34 weeks

38 weeks

...final countdown!


Baby is scheduled for a C-Section at Adventist Hospital in Hong Kong on August 22! 


Comments

Popular Posts