Dogs of Stanly

After hiking Dragons back this weekend, I made my way down to Stanley with Luci and Susie. It was Doggie Day parade. Of course I couldn't resist snapping some photos.

Top of Dragons Back

First up, a poodle complete with jeans, sweatshirt and booties!





More dogs in sweaters





The Grand finale! A family of 3 Teacup poodles! These little guys only weigh between 2 to 4 pounds when full grown. Ahh! I wanted to take one home with me. So small maybe Matt wouldn't notice, right?


The owner told us they were testing out her new pack. What is a 3 pound dog supposed to carry? Why her own treats of course. Heaven forbid you have those weighting down your purse



The third one was still a puppy and was being held the whole time. She was soooo sweet

If I had held her, it would have been over! Good thing I was preoccupied taking pictures

I end this post with another "Only in Asia" sign

Comments

Popular Posts