Up on the roof

Over the weekend, we celebrated our friend's birthday on his enormous roof deck. His apartment is a great bachelor pad and blows away Matt's old roof deck on W. 70th. Nick Peach was the birthday boy and his birthday came complete with Peach Ice Luge. I mean why not, right?





The Birthday Boy busy at the grill


The Goods-reminds me of college (note: we were able to find PBR at our grocery store- amazing!)



Can't tell you the last time I did one of these



We had wiped out all of 7-11's of ice, so we called it a day and headed home to get ready for our night on the town. Happy Birthday Peach!

Comments

  1. A roof deck party totally rocks! From the looks of it, you and your friends had a blast. The Peach Ice Luge is a nice touch. Haha, you just gave me an idea what to bring along on my cousin's bachelor party next week. :)

    Kristopher Diss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts