Lauren Moffatt Sample Sale (NYC)

Another sale that I am so sad to be missing. Mind you, these prices aren't super low, but are a huge savings compared to original retail prices. Dresses go for $120 (originally priced at $365+). I went last year and got some great pieces. There are also bargain bins that can be worth the rummage.

Anytime I wear a LM piece, I get loads of compliments. Her designs are unique and well made. Most pieces you can dress up or dress them down, which I love. If you live in the area, pop over this week to pick up a new dress for your next summer party!

Celeb LM Fans: Cameron Diaz, Mandy Moore, Eva Mendes, and Ashley Olsen, among others.


Looks from the Spring 2011 Collection

Rocking a LM dress in Amelia Island last summer (dress purchased at sale-naturally)

Comments

Popular Posts